About Sarah Demeestere
Sarah received her Masters in Film from The Sorbonne University in Paris, France. She has a practical background in acting with experience in European and American films and TV. Her international acting training gives her a clear insight on how to work with actors to achieve a strong, memorable performance. Sarah's work has received festival recognition at Cannes, and San Francisco Short Film Festivals. She is currently working with French-American producers on a feature film in development called Connected. She resides in Los Angeles, with frequent visits to France.
CVSARAH DEMEESTERE Producer, Director & Actor CEO of Superstring Co-Creations since 2009
- Dual Citizenship USA & France Bi-Cultural & Bi-Lingual in American English, Conversational fluency in Spanish
- Specializing in Short Films, Animation, Music Videos, Commercials, Feature Films, Documentaries, Art Film and Video.
- Experience Assistant to Alain Sarde (5 years), Producing & Directing 15 short formated films, Acting, Crowdfunding
- Education Masters in Film (Sorbonne), 2 years at the Beaux Arts (Fine Arts School). Certificate in Interactive Filmmaking (Video Design), Acting Training (Cours Florent, Eric Morris, Simon Levy, Ron Sossi, Carole D’andrea), Mise-en Scène (Daniel Sciora, Marie-France Lahore).
- Recognition 2 Awards at the San Franciso Film Festival (“DuElle”). Short Film Corner at the Cannes Film Festival (“Show-All”).
- Know How Final Cut 7 & X, Studio Logic Pro, Audacity, Lightroom, WordPress, Social Media, Crowd-funding, Public Speaking, Singing, Painting, Collaging, Communication, Concentration.
creating films in harmony
- Short Films
- Music Videos
- Making Ofs
©2017 superstring co-creations.
Design by SKT Themes