About Sarah Demeestere
Sarah received her Masters in Film from the Sorbonne University in Paris, France. She has a practical background in acting with experience in European and American films and TV. She has also studied at Les Beaux Arts, fine arts school in Paris, where she developed her sense of esthetics.
Her filmmaking experience is extensive, having worked or 10 years for independent film production company Superstring Co-Creations where she shows up as concept developer, production designer and videographer.
She spends her days creating still/moving images and generating compelling stories with the intention that they move, touch and inspire others. Trained as an artist in Paris, France and as a filmmaker in Los Angeles, her work is unique, inspired by her inner life just as much as by the many countries she's travelled to and lived in - from Ushuaia to India to Italy to Ecuador...
The values she stand for are artistic creativity, inspiring society and working with others and she skilled at visualizing, entertaining, motivating and initiating change. Her passion lies in enhancing content and ideas, problem solving and breaking known grounds. Bringing refined esthetics and thought-provoking entertainment to the world is what she does.
Sarah's work has received festival recognition at Cannes, and San Francisco Short Film Festivals.
She is currently working on three projects: The Chin Show (a digital talk show), The Untitled Bonnard Project and a virtual reality film called Janus.
CVSARAH DEMEESTERE Producer, Director & Actor CEO of Superstring Co-Creations since 2009
- Dual Citizenship USA & France Bi-Cultural & Bi-Lingual in American English, Conversational fluency in Spanish
- Specializing in Short Films, Animation, Music Videos, Commercials, Feature Films, Documentaries, Art Film and Video.
- Experience Assistant to Alain Sarde (5 years), Producing & Directing 15 short formated films, Acting, Crowdfunding
- Education Masters in Film (Sorbonne), 2 years at the Beaux Arts (Fine Arts School). Certificate in Interactive Filmmaking (Video Design), Acting Training (Cours Florent, Eric Morris, Simon Levy, Ron Sossi, Carole D’andrea), Mise-en Scène (Daniel Sciora, Marie-France Lahore).
- Recognition 2 Awards at the San Franciso Film Festival (“DuElle”). Short Film Corner at the Cannes Film Festival (“Show-All”).
- Know How Final Cut 7 & X, Studio Logic Pro, Audacity, Lightroom, WordPress, Social Media, Crowd-funding, Public Speaking, Singing, Painting, Collaging, Communication, Concentration.
creating films in harmony
- Short Films
- Music Videos
- Making Ofs
©2022 superstring co-creations.
Design by SKT Themes